1. “Stewardesses” Is the longest word typed with only the left hand.
2. A snail can sleep for three years.
3. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
4. The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.
5. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
6. Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world combined.
7. There are only four words in the English language which end in “dous”: tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
8. Goodbye” came from “God bye” which came from “God be with you.”
9. Tug of War was an Olympic event between 1900 and 1920.
10. The warmest temperature ever recorded on Antarctica was 3 degrees F.
Have a nice day!!!